How to travel to Camiguin cheaply? … Commute!
- Go to Agora Terminal. Anywhere from CDO, ride a motorella or jeep going to Agora Terminal. In my case, I rode a motorella. Fare = P8.
- Ride bus going to Butuan. Drop at Balingoan. Ordinary bus fare = P84.
- From Balingoan Bus Terminal just walk going to the Balingoan Port.
- Ride RORO sea vessel going to Benoni Port. Fare = P170. Plus some fees = P5.
- At Benoni Port, look for the public Multicab going to Mambajao. Fare = P23.
Total Transfer Cost, One Way, CDO-Camiguin = P290/person.
Going back to CDO from Camiguin, you could also ride AC bus/van for more convenience.
- At Mambajao Terminal, ride the AC van going to Benoni. Fare = P30.
- At Benoni, ride the RORO sea vessel going to Balingoan. Fare = P170
- At Balingoan Port, just walk going to Balingoan Bus Terminal.
- Ride AC bus going to CDO. Fare = P147.
- Bus last stop will be at Agora Terminal. Ride jeep or motorella. Fare = P8.
Total Transfer Cost, One Way, Camiguin-CDO, Using AC Bus/Van = P355/person.